Sign in to follow this  
Robbie

January Newsletter (2019 Edition)

Robbie    2

uK8JRxs.png

newyeaR.png

Hello Traya Community! Welcome to the January edition of the Traya Newsletter!

Lots of exciting content in this newletter edition, so be sure to read all the way to the bottom to stay in the loop!

For the month of January, all Donator Tokens will be 65% Off!

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank all of you for an amazing 2018! As you know, Traya was launched in July 2018 for the first time. Since then, we have seen the rebirth of Traya with 2.0 and tremendous content updates following 2.0. 2019 will only bring even bigger and better updates, keeping up with all of the larger servers, with the first big content release coming in the next two weeks. Since the release of Traya in July, we have had only 1,400 new accounts created. I never expected to have that many players the community that I've created and couldn't of done it without any of you. Thank you for an incredible half year, and I hope to provide an even better experience in 2019 and to see the community keep growing every day!

-Robbie

8wFywOV.png

There currently remains one SS position open. If interested, please apply here: Application

Staff Changes:

YXfe74s.png Lickymicky has been promoted to Server Support!

cyx5T74.png

Christmas in Traya is now over! Thank you to all who participated in the 2018 Christmas events and for all the feedback to make the events even better! In case you've missed recent content updates, check them out below!

achievements.png

-Achievements have been completely revamped. Rewards in almost every achievement have been at least doubled, if not more.

-New player tutorial revamped

-All new Traya Helper npc at home area that spams overhead text with news, helpful messages, etc

-Players now have a slight chance at receiving an Ultra Mystery Box when claiming votes!

-MUCH more coming soon!

LtQjQoF.png

As 2018 came to an end, Mike and I thought hard about what important content to bring the community first in 2019. Read below to see what exciting new updates to expect in the first couple months of the year!

3 all new quests launching soon! One of which will be Dragon Slayer 2. Completion of DS2 will unlock an all new area!

The Construction skill will begin development. We know this is a sought after skill and will be working hard to bring it to you all as quickly as we can!

Chambers of Xeric revamped. This will include major bug fixes that will allow you to team up with others to complete raids with no bugs!

Battle Royale minigame is still in development and should be out within the first few weeks of the year.

Theater of Blood - This raid is on our radar and we will be working hard to import the maps, NPC's etc into the game for testing. No ETA on this yet, however we will do our best to keep you updated in the developer blog Discord channel!

Happy New Year, Traya!

If you read the newsletter in its entirety, message Robbie with the code word "2019!" either on discord or in-game to receive a free mystery box!