Server Update (8/12/20)
Hello everyone! Today, the brand new Daily Tasks revamp is being introduced to the game! I'm very excited about this update and I know you guys will be as well!
Daily Tasks updates
- Players will now receive one easy, medium, and hard task each day
- Tasks will automatically reset every day at 12am server time, whether you finished your tasks or not
- Only hard tasks will have higher level requirements, such as high level slayer, combat, etc.
- Easy and medium tasks are more aimed towards newer/lower level players to help them start leveling/learning the game
- ALL tasks are working correctly and as intended. If you run into an issue where your task is not increasing, contact a staff member.
- Players can now view all of their tasks by doing ::dailytask, which will pop up a new task interface
- Completing an Easy task awards you with 5 task points, Medium tasks award 10, and Hard tasks award 15
- If you have completed ALL three tasks before 12am server time, you can speak to 'Davey's Dailies' in the home bank to be rewarded with an additional 5 task points as well as a daily task cache
- You will no longer have to opt in to daily tasks or choose between pvm/skilling. You can receive new tasks by talking to Davey each day
- You can spend your Daily Task Points in Davey's shop by right clicking > trading him
- Scythe of Vitur and Ghrazi Rapier have been added to the Donator Store so that there isn't an imbalance of weapons in the shop
SIDE NOTE: The daily task cache rewards are going to be reworked this week. I had an IRL emergency come up and wanted to get the rest of this update out to you guys. Feel free to hold onto the boxes until I push this update out in the next day or two.
I hope you all enjoy this update as much as I enjoyed creating it! This should create a more fun dynamic for playing each day. Any feedback/concerns, feel free to post here or on discord!
Loot from 1,000 Regular Mboxes
As per request, here's loot from 1,000 Regular Mboxes so you're aware of the rarity of some of these items.
1,017M (1017k avg per casket)
4x 10$ Scrolls
6x 3rd Age Cloaks
4x Dragon Pickaxe Upgrade Kit
5x Godsword Shard (1)
15x Steam Staff Upgrade Kit
8x Ward Upgrade Kit
16x Ring of Wealth Imbue Scroll
10x Magic Shortbow Imbue Scroll
*SIDE NOTE, UNSURE WHY THERE IS 2 SEPERATE D CHAIN ID'S*
If there's another Box or casket you'd like for me to open or that you're interested in purchasing and want a general idea what the loot could be feel free to ask for another loot from 1,000 post.
Server Update (8/5/20)
Hello everyone! I wasn't expecting to have another update ready this fast after the last one, but I was able to get more stuff completed than expected.
- Fixed issue in Pest Control causing players to attack the portals from several squares away and having to click multiple times
- Lowered the Pest Control boat wait time from one minute down to 20 seconds
- Increased starter players gold from 15k up to 100k
- Added one hour of 50% xp increase to new players
- All iron man modes will now also have an iron scimitar in their starter items
- The master farmer in Draynor will now have a chance of stunning you when pickpocketing
The Gauntlet minigame fixes
- Players can now fish correctly
- You can now fill up empty vials with water at the water pump
- Collecting any resources will now give 1 crystal shard per resource gathered
- All mini-bosses will now correctly drop their weapon upgrades with 100% drop rate (was 1/5 before)
- Any resource gathering done will now award 100xp
Not a huge update but certainly an impactful one, I hope these changes to these mini games and bugs will help improve all of your game play! On a side note, I think we are at a point where there aren't many bugs left that are affecting gameplay, so I will be moving these updates to once a week (unless needed immediately), normally on Monday evenings.
Firstly i'm going to start with some basics about how to farm on Traya, so if you already know feel free to skip ahead to the next section.
1. Find the teleport to the Falador farming plot under teleports>Skilling>Farming and buy 1 rake, seed dibber, watering can,1-4 buckets (personal preference) and any seeds you require.
2. Rake up the herb patches, deposit the weeds in the compost bin and fill your bucket(s) with compost by right clicking the compost bin and selecting the "empty-from" choice.
3. Simply left click on each patch to deposit a bucket of compost on it.
4. Use your seed of choice on each patch and wait until the animation is finished or the seed is gone from your inventory or it will not plant.
5. Water every patch and wait for your reward!
Here are some useful tips and tricks that will come in handy when going for 99 Farming.
1. I STRONGLY recommend saving enough vote points (15) for a pair of magic secateurs as they increase herb yield and reduce the growth time of crops by half! These do not have to be equip to work, only in your inventory.
2. Do Farming and Herblore at the same time as you will very likely need to go back and grow extra herbs for it later if you don't.
3. Once you reach level 70 you can pick from the poison ivy bush (directly next to the plot) every 5 mins for 44k free exp!
4. There is a useful timer on the top right of your chat box that tracks your grow time! however re-logging will make this disappear.
Finally I have made a list of all the seeds exp per hr including setup time. Note that this list includes a large variance in exp per hr as it is possible to harvest anywhere from 3-10+ herbs per patch.
TLDR: If you're trying to get to 99 as fast as possible use the highest seed possible until you reach Harralanders at lvl 26 and farm these until you reach kwuarms at lvl 56 for the best exp per hr and don't forget about that poison ivy bush and magic secateurs!
If you have any suggestions or feel i have made a mistake feel free to comment them below 🙂
Server Update (8/4/20)
Hello everyone! This is a much needed update that I hope you all enjoy! As always, thank you for all of the bug reports. Each update brings better game play for everyone.
- Rigour and Augury now save correctly when consuming the prayer scrolls
- Barrows should now be working correctly
- Giant Mole teleport information now correctly says it is in the wilderness
- 'Cleaning Cloth' has been added to the skilling store; Use this on your Rock Golem pet to take it back to original color if you want to change it
- Fixed dialogue error showing a buggy inferno face while talking to Doric
- New players will now receive 100k coins with their starter kit instead of 15k
Completely Revamped Ultra and Platinum Mystery Boxes. See the new possible loot below!
Ultra m boxes will now be $20 and Platinum will be lowered down to $30 (40 previously)!
- Dexterous Prayer Scroll has been reduced from $35 down to $25. Toxic Blowpipe has been reduced from $50 down to $40
- Ultra m boxes will now be $20 and Platinum will be lowered down to $30 (40 previously)!
New Ultra Mystery Box Loot
- Common loot: All barrows box sets (instead of individual pieces), Abyssal whip, Amulet of Fury, Archer Warrior Seers and Berserker Rings (i), Obsidian armor pieces
- Uncommon loot: Armadyl Zamorak Bandos & Sara Godswords, Bandos Chestpiece, Bandos Tassets, Armadyl Chest, Armadyl Legs, Heavy Ballista
- Rare loot: Amulet of Torture, Necklace of Anguish, Tormented Bracelet, Armadyl Crossbow, Elder Maul, Dragon Claws
- Very rare loot: Red, yellow, blue, white, purple, green partyhats, Partyhat & specs, Santa hat, 3rd age range coif, top, legs, 3rd age Robe top and bottom, 3rd age melee helm, chest, legs, and longsword
New Platinum Mystery Box Loot
- Common loot: Armadyl Zamorak Bandos & Sara Godswords, Dragonfire Shield, Abyssal Dagger++, Bandos Chestpiece, Bandos Tassets, Armadyl Chest, Armadyl Legs
- Uncommon loot: Amulet of Torture, Necklace of Anguish, Tormented Bracelet, Armadyl Crossbow, Craws Bow, Elder Maul, Dragon Claws
- Rare loot: Dragon Hunter Crossbow, Toxic Blowpipe, Justiciar Helm, Chest & Legs
- Very rare loot: Twisted Bow, Ancestral Hat, Chest & Bottoms, Scythe of Vitur, Kodai Wand, Ghrazi Rapier, Black Partyhat, Black Santa Hat, Rainbow Party hat
I hope you all enjoy this update. Be on the look out for more bug fixes this week and changes to new player experiences!
Server Launch specials
Since the server launched and is in well need of a rising player base, I suggest to make the following changes to make the server more appealing for new players
- Add runes to starter
- Increase the starter cash to atleast 100K
- Add a shortbow + magic shortbow
- Increase the xp rates by 100-200xp/hit
- Give new players an XP boost that lasts 6H
- Make all teleport options in the spellbook open the teleportation interface (Almost all RSPS use the spellbook for teleporting, it's confusing how it works now)
- Rework daily rewards
- Decrease the price of vote shop items by roughly 30-50%- Rework vote store a bit so when a new player votes, they can instantly buy something that is rewards (extra voting incentive to rise in toplists)
Galaxica here! I'm new to the Traya community, but came across it on a forum and thought why not try a new server this time. I've been in the RSPS scene for several years and have been developing several projects.
I'm playing Traya as a main account, hopefully this server will grow with it's potential !
See you guys in-game :)!
Server Update (7/31/20)
Hello all. Apologies for the delay on this update. I was working on newer content and then was (thankfully) swarmed with bug reports. All of these patched bugs help the game improve, so thank you to all who continue being diligent in posting bug reports
- Added rooftops to all the new buildings in Edgeville
- Bank stalls at the GE now open the bank
- 'Login' button on the login screen now works correctly when clicked
- Added Pot of Flour to the skilling store as well as the ironman shop
- Added eggs to Chickens drop tables (Cooks Assistant is now doable)
- Justiciar Zachariah now correctly attacks players and also gives loot to all players who dealt 100+ damage
- When exiting the GE, the items in your inventory will no longer show the 'Offer' buttons from the GE interface.
- Fixed King Narnodes standing and walking animations
- Switching protection prayers is much more instantaneous now
- Upon leaving RFD minigame, it now teleports you out to the correct location
- Infernal pickaxe no longer requires coal when it automatically smelts mined ore into a bar (upon chance)
- Removed the rare drop table that randomly gave coins + gems
- Range damage has been fixed. It now uses the exact same formula that OSRS uses (it takes into account your ranged level as well as your currently equipped range gear bonus). It is now as accurate as can be. I will be doing the same for melee + mage soon.
I hope you all enjoy the fixes and it improves your gameplay experience! I will be continuing to delay new content as I keep working on more bug fixes.
Server Update (7/22/20)
Hello everyone. With today's update, I bring you The Gauntlet, Theatre of Blood, and our all new unique raid, the Crypt of Drakan! I'll leave all the info you need regarding these below.
- Currently only normal, however I will be working on getting the corrupted version out ASAP
- All rewards are from the same drop tables as OSRS
- To get there, use Teleports > Minigames > The Gauntlet
- Reputation will be earned for Priff by completing The Gauntlet eventually, currently gives no rep
Theatre of Blood
- About 90% same mechanics as OSRS
- Currently offers same rewards as you get from ToB in OSRS
- To enter the raid lobby, Teleports > Minigames > Theatre of Blood. Go near the normal entrance and click on the white barrier called "Theatre Lobby" to enter the queue for the raid
- All ToB rare drops added into the collection log
- Currently NPCs outside of the ToB entrance do nothing when clicked, however, I will be adding some mini-quests to some of these npc's soon that introduces Morytania rep into the game
Crypt of Drakan
Informants have discovered that Tarn Razorlor, follower of Zaros, has discovered the power of the Salve and intends to extract this power from the crypt of Lord Drakan, a vampyre overlord from Morytania who was thought to have died with the secret of the power of the salve. Tarn will not go down easily, as he summons powerful undead creatures to hold off the adventurers who seek to stop him from obtaining this power.
- The cave entrance is located near the house that is across the bridge in Edgeville and to the south
- 2,000 Varrock Reputation is required to enter the raid (Up to 10 players can be in a group)
This raid is strictly a combat check (meaning no skilling is required inside). Players will face 4 main bosses, with plenty of powerful trash mobs in between. THIS. RAID. IS. DIFFICULT. Everything inside is aggressive and will agro to you if you are able to see them. Move forward with caution
- Ulfric Longbeard (First boss) - Has a special attack every 250 health lost. The first attack is an unavoidable cleave that hits every player. Protecting melee will slightly reduce the damage, but not by much. For his second special attack, he summons a few skeleton trash mobs. Take out these adds first. His third special when he reaches low health, he will enrage and gain 250 hp. The enraged version of Ulfric does hit a bit harder, but does have lower defense. Burn him down fast in this phase.
- Nazastarool (Second boss) - Begins in zombie form, special attack during this phase will completely drain the players prayer if they are not wearing a slayer helmet. During zombie form, he will also do an unavoidable fire aoe attack against all players. Second form (Skeleton) has the same attacks as first form. Third form (Ghost) has a 1/5 chance that each of his attacks will bring rocks down from above and hit the player. Burn this phase as quickly as possible.
- Treus Dayth (Third boss) - This boss does random attacks throughout the fight. Begin by killing both Shades of Treus that spawn next to him. Mechanics that he does randomly during the fight include - 1/30 chance of using blood blitz and healing himself for 60hp. 1/20 chance of spawning 2 low level skeletons. THESE SKELETONS ARE DANGEROUS, they only have 15hp but will hit the player for up to 60 damage. Kill these as soon as they spawn. 1/10 chance of using a fire aoe that will hit the player for between 1 and 30 damage.
Tarn Razorlore (Last boss) - Begins in human form. Uses a either a lightning or a shadow aoe attack against all players every 250 health lost. At 1250 health left he will spawn 4 terror dogs, each with 75 hp. Kill these fast. At 500 health left, Tarn will transform into his ghost form and spawn 4 more terror dogs. His ghost form does not have special attacks, however he does hit hard. Once Tarn is dead, all players will receive a "Key of Drakan", and the Crypt of Drakan (reward chest) will spawn. Players have the chance at receiving the following rare rewards:
- 15-25m coins
- Elite Void top or bottom
- Platinum Mystery Box
- 1200 Dragon Darts
- 1,000 Dragon Bones
- 200 Super Combat Potions
- Party Hat & Specs
- Twisted Bow
- Chambers of Xeric or Theatre of Blood rare item scroll. (Can consume this one time use scroll to improve your chance of receiving a rare reward in CoX or ToB by 50%)
- Additionally, every player that participates will receive a 30 minute XP boost scroll
I hope you all are as excited as I am about this update! One last thing updated as well: The clipping at the GE stand in center of town as well as the clipping in the edgeville castle has been fixed.
Hello everyone. This weekend, the following content is going to be released:
- Theatre of Blood (full)
- The Gauntlet
- Crypt of Drakan (Raids 3/mini raid)
Followed shortly thereafter will be new reputation areas, finishing up the donator zone, and more bug fixes.
Once this all goes live, I will post a guide regarding Raid 3 on what to expect via boss mechanics, as this raid will be pretty difficult and require 5-10 players to kill.
I hope some of this information excites some of you and encourages you to play more.
Server Update (7/16/20)
Hello everyone! As you know, you all participated in a poll recently decided the future of Edgeville. That poll passed with flying numbers so I have updated the Edgeville map to be a more modern and enticing home area!
One of the major new things you'll notice notice is the giant castle to the south of the updated town. This new castle is going to become the new hub for introducing players to the Reputation system, offering quests from the very beginning of your journey with Traya, all the way into end-game content. Right now, only King Arthur offers an introduction to reputation for newer players. Expect to see reputation tasks for all levels coming VERY soon from all npc's in the castle.
I hope you all are satisfied with the new Edgeville home area and I do hope this encourages you all to continue playing more often, if there's any feedback suggestions to be made regarding it, please let me know!
Server Update (7/14/20)
Hello everyone. Surprise, more bug fixes for you all. I am finally at a point where I can spend the rest of this week focusing on creating new content rather than putting 100% of my time towards bugs. Expect to see a new reputation come out this weekend-ish with great rewards!
- Fixed the issue causing the players mini-map and orbs to disappear in the barrows tunnels
- Made Kree'Arra's minions as well as Spiritual Ranger/Warrior count towards Aviansie slayer tasks
- Patched a bug that still gave magic XP while clicking city teleports in the wilderness above 20 wild, while having the correct runes in inventory
- Added lava battlestaff to count as a 'fire staff' for unlimited fire runes
- Fixed anti-venom+ not giving immunity towards venom. Also, made anti-venom and anti-venom+ have the same immunity timer pop up on screen while in use, similar to the anti-poison on screen icon
- Made the 'toggle absorption' option on both charged and uncharged bracelets of ethereum work correctly. The ether will now automatically go to your inventory while this option is toggled on.
- Players can now use defensive spell casts
- Players who mine the Shooting Star will now receive a 'Stardust Bag' once the star is fully mined. This bag is similar to a mystery box, except it offers mining supplies such as rune ore/bars, dragon/infernal pickaxe, and even a rare chance at the 3rd age pickaxe!
- Adjusted the amount of coins you get from ancient artifacts from the emblem trader as they were all giving 2x as much gp as they were supposed to
I hope all of these fixes help improve your guys gameplay! I'm looking forward to releasing to you all the next city reputation soon!
Server Update (7/13/20)
Hello everyone. I have quite a few fixes here for you guys so let's just jump right in!
- Fixed daily login reward chest
- Fixed all wilderness bosses causing the server to DC upon them dying. They all also now correctly give +15 edgeville rep per kill
- Removed torstol & snapdragon seeds from the farm shop as they are required for a varrock reputation turn in repeatable quest
- Fixed vorkath zombie spawns 1 shotting players. They now have correct stats per osrs
- Removed dragon fire attack from Olm
- Lowered Kree'Arra's attack speed by 1 second
- Slightly lowered Cerberus's attack and defense stats as they were too high, to match osrs
- Corrected the 'spawns' stats during Abyssal Sire to match osrs
- Slightly lowered dark energy cores in Corporeal Beast to match osrs
- Slightly lowered the distance that rune/addy dragons and Corporeal Beast can attack using melee
- Fixed ::vote command
- Fixed ::donate command
- Nerfed Twisted Bow ranged strength as it was 6x higher than osrs
- Made runes able to be deposited into the rune pouch by using the runes on the pouch in the inventory
- Added a teleport to the essence mine via right clicking > teleport on Aubury
As always, thank you all who are putting in extra effort by reporting bugs with detailed information. It helps me determine the causes of issues faster and patch them accordingly, in turn creating better gameplay for you all. Keep it up!
AIO REPUTATION GUIDE [IN-PROGRESS]
Q: What is Reputation?
A: Reputation is a new unique system that allows you to complete an assortment of tasks in each major city/zone in exchange for "reputation". The more reputation you gain in each area, the more & better rewards you unlock for that area. These tasks can range from doing mini quests, completing repeatable item turn ins, slaying monsters & more.
Q: Why should I gain Reputation?
A: It puts a nice spin on the game to add in a new feeling. It's still a relatively new concept for all of us.
Reputation can be acquired at anytime by completing several tasks across Traya.
Today we will be covering the release of...
-Speak with Aubury in southeast Varrock to do [Pure Essence] Turn-in's.
(You will need 28 Pure Essence to complete this task.)
-Speak with Thesselia in Varrock Center to do [Silk Cloth] Turn-in's
(You will need 28 Silk Cloth to complete this task.)
-Speak with King Roald (He offers a few mini-quests.
(You will need to slay 100 Green Dragons to complete the First task.)
***You can gain reputation WITHOUT starting this miniquest by killing Green Dragons at the ::easts Teleport!***
***WARNING, THIS TELEPORT IS IN THE WILDERNESS!***
-Speak with Ellamaria (She requires Seeds to feed the king.) ***REPEATABLE***
(25 Watermelon Seeds; 10 Torstol Seeds; 10 Willow Seeds; 5 Snapdragon Seeds)
-Complete Laps on the Varrock Agility Course ***REPEATABLE***
Reputation NPC : Toby
You can speak with Toby anytime and learn how to gain reputation in Varrock!
***THIS POST IS IN PROGRESS.***
***AS MORE INFORMATION COMES TO LIGHT, WE WILL BE ABLE TO REVEAL MORE.***
Server Update (7/10/20)
Hello everyone. This is a pretty exciting update for me as it is the release of an all new world boss, along with a few other impactful bug fixes
- Fixed diagonal safespotting with range/mage
- Patched Group Ironmen not being able to invite others to group
- Slightly lowered Galvek's special attack damage
- Fixed the 'Learn' tab in the Slayer Rewards interface, it is now usable
- Fixed Glod & Ice Queen not giving rewards upon death
- Patched the bug causing some wilderness bosses to make the server crash when killed
- Fixed a bug that did not delete molten glass when used for glass blowing
- Slightly raised the smithing experience rate
- Fixed an error that opened the incorrect discord link when creating a new account
New World Boss
- The Gods Disciples, made up of Justiciar Zachariah, Derwen, Porazdir, and minions of the Old Gods, have invaded Traya! They can be spotted in the Graveyard of the Gods once every 2 - 3 hours. This is a very difficult world boss with actual boss mechanics, so it will require you to team up and kill them together! This boss will require a minimum of 5 people, however, is very rewarding! Some of the rare drops include blowpipe, dragon warhammer, dragon claws, the pets of the 3 bosses, and more
- I have received very, very little feedback regarding the reputation system. In order for me to get more city reputations out in a timely manner, I need as much feedback as possible on what you guys like and don't like about it, and any changes suggested to be made. On the next update, I will be adding dialogue to the reputation rewards NPC that will tell you where to get started with rep. In the meanwhile, you can start Varrock Reputation by speaking to King Roald, Ellamaria, Thessalia, or Aubury to start mini quests/item turn ins. Additionally, you can also get Varrock Reputation by completing the Varrock rooftop agility course, and killing the green dragons in the east wilderness.
I honestly don't like the home, now I've just joined and would understand if you already had something in the works. Part of your advertisement is a '' custome edge home '' or close to, but when you log i it's just edge. I would recommend anything else. A home that you can skill at is interesting, basic mining, basic everything, a place to actually hang out at
put it in the middle of the forrest, or on top of a mountain< ------ random suggestion XD
Server Update (7/7/20)
Hello everyone. Thank you all for continuing to report bugs and suggestions! All of your feedback will only help improve the game. Here are some fixes on todays update:
- The vote shop will now accurately deduct vote tickets when purchasing rewards
- Revenant drop tables have been revamped (mainly drop rates as they were very, very inaccurate)
- Rooftop agility courses and xp given per lap has been fixed
- Nerfed the amount of gold given from PvM Caskets
- Nerfed the drop rate and amount of gold given by Coin Caskets
- Spawned Black Knights at the Black Knights Fortress (north of Falador) per part of a Varrock Reputation quest line
- Fixed ::telegalvek command
- Added the correct items to the Minigame collection log
- Added Kree and K'ril along with each one of their missing minions to the collection log
- Nerfed the obtain rate of Clue Bottles while fishing
- Added two shrimp fishing locations to Draynor
- Added two more fishing spots in Catherby
- Fixed Ice Queen and Glod not correctly dropping loot upon being killed
- Fixed a bug not allowing you to open Coin Caskets with a coin stack already in a full inventory
Again, thank you all for your bug reports and suggestions. Keep them coming!
Server Update (7/5/20)
Hello everyone. Thank you for such a great launch weekend so far! I'm very happy to see all of the old and new players enjoying Traya. Lot of bug fixes on this update so let's jump right into it
- Run energy no longer depletes
- The Daily Login chest has temporarily been removed as it allowed players to spam login/out and receive rewards
- Fixed all NPC diagonal safespotting
- All of the Rooftop Agility courses have been fixed
- Currently disabled "learn" in the Slayer Interface as it was causing players to log out.
- Fixed the block animation of Ghosts inside of Catacombs of Kourend
- Removed the "Previous Teleport" option from the Teleport Crystal as this was an old feature on old Traya. May bring back soon.
- Added Grace to the Gnome Agility course, who you can talk to to see other agility teleports
- Enemies in the Edgeville dungeon are now aggressive. Fixed the Thug npc's not showing correctly
- Added Fried Mushrooms as food
- Removed the code causing "0:" to appear in the chat box when using the "Buy X" or "Make X" features
- Removed PkP tickets from mystery box loot
- Removed the door and spawned a spinning wheel on the first floor of the house in Seer's Village where it is normally on the 2nd floor
- Lumbridge stair cases are now usable
- Fixed a bug not giving credit for the Barrows Chest daily task
- Lowered the droprate of Angler outfit pieces as it was a bit too high
- Added the Slayer Gem to the general store
- Fixed flax not picking correctly. It now only requires one click and will start a process picking multiple flax the same way that herblore picks herbs
I appreciate all of the bugs reported so far and will continue fixing them as they are reported! Hopefully the ones fixed above improve gameplay for you guys.
Glad to see we're all back and ready to play.
If you're reading this, then chances are you have no Idea who I am.
I'm Axel, (Anagram for my actual name; -Alex) I've been an active supporting member for the Traya community for the past 2-3 Years. We've had our ups and downs given the recent events where our server had to temporarily close. IRL i'm an Estimator for a local Sheet Metal Fabrication company and have been for over a year. I've also been enlisted in the Army National Guard for the past 8 years. I plan on sticking around for a while however due to obligations in real life I won't be able to play as often as I would like however I will still be an active supporting member of the community.
If you see me in-game and have questions, feel free to ask. I may not always have the answers you're looking for but when I find out I will tell you.
Until later on Salutations,
Server Lauch in 1 Hour!
Today is a very exciting day, Traya is relaunching today, bringing old friends and adventures back together. A few notes regarding launch and hopefully some answers to FAQ's.
First to Max: Normal Gamemode
- The first player to reach 99 in all skills will receive a $50 donator store credit
First to Max: Ironman Modes
- The first player in each ironman mode (Ironman, Ultimate, and Hardcore) to reach 99 in all skills will receive a $100 donator store credit
- The first player to reach Honored with Varrock Reputation will receive a $25 donator store credit
- Nearly all items in the Donator Store are on sale thru the end of tomorrow to celebrate the launch as well as 4th of July!
- Two world bosses will not be available on launch as they are being completed. There are 3 that will be available upon launch
- Content not available on launch day coming in a couple weeks: Theatre of Blood, The Gauntlet, Zalcano. Only Varrock and Edgeville reputation are available on launch day, other cities will be coming next week.
- Any bugs can be reported on discord in the #report-bugs channel. Any suggestions can be posted here on the forums under the Player Feedback section
I'm looking forward to seeing all of you in game today! Thank you as always for supporting Traya!
Heya Traya, nice to see you again! 🙂
The last rendition of the server was a blast. Had loads of fun while enjoying the community and building my account. With all the new content proposed and on the table, I've got high hopes for this version!
Feel free to call me Ronan, which is my IRL name. I'm 20 and I live in Ireland. I'm about to start my first year of a TV, Radio and New Media Broadcasting course after doing a year of Journalism. I think I'm in mutual company when I say that Runescape was one of my main childhood games, and RSPS played a pretty big part in it.
Looking forward to seeing you all in-game and getting to know the older players again!
Traya is relaunching Saturday July 4th!
Good afternoon everyone!
I am pleased to announce that Traya will be relaunching this Saturday, July 4th at 2pm EST! I know a handful of you who stuck around the community during downtime have been anticipating reuniting with each other in game and I appreciate all of your loyalty! Let's get right into it.
What's different compared to the old Traya?
- Theatre of Blood is about 90% complete and will be added within 2-4 weeks of launch
- The Gauntlet has been added (Corrupted Gauntlet will be coming soon)
- The Collection Log has been added (Boss loot, Clue Scroll loot, and Minigame loot for now)
- Zalcano skilling boss (releases soon after launch)
- All new challenging world bosses with difficult mechanics and better loot
- Pathing as a whole has been dramatically improved
- Brand new Daily Login Rewards chest
- Unique, and brand new Reputation System (see more regarding this below)
- Bonus XP scrolls available in the Vote Rewards shop
- Much, much more
What is the Reputation System?
- The Reputation system is a way for the player to earn "Reputation" while completing tasks in certain cities and areas. The more reputation you earn in that area, the better the rewards! The player will start "Neutral" with every area at 0 reputation, becoming 'Friendly', 'Commended', 'Respected', and finally 'Honored'. Each area will have different max levels of reputation to reach. For example, to become 'Honored' with Varrock, you will need to reach 8,000 reputation. You can earn reputation in Varrock by completing all new custom mini-quests around the city, each completion of the Varrock rooftop agility course, killing players in the wilderness north of Varrock, and more. To see how much reputation you have with a certain area, simply click the city/area name in the all new Reputation tab and it will display what your current rep is. ***Currently, only Varrock and Edgeville reputation are available right on launch, more will come each week***
Will I be reimbursed for past donations?
- YES! Everyone who has played Traya in the past and has donated will receive full reimbursement in portions. In order to not ruin the economy right away, and depending on how much you have donated, you will receive a small % each week for the first 3 weeks in order to establish the economy. After the first 3 weeks, you will receive a larger % each week until you have been fully reimbursed. Players who have donated $25 or less will be 100% reimbursed on the first week.
- Custom donations for BiS items will not be allowed in the new Traya, in order to maintain integrity in the economy. If you wish to custom donate for cosmetic items that are not in the donator store, PM Robert on discord to discuss.
How do I begin Playing?
- Upon launch on Saturday, all you will need to do is simply go to the website homepage (https://traya-ps.org) and click the Play Now button!
If I missed anything in this post that you may have questions on, feel free to ask on this thread or in the discord! I look forward to seeing you all on Saturday for the rebirth of Traya!